Congratulations on winning a ticket to the Denim & Supply Metronomy concert in Amsterdam! Denim & Supply not only designs beautiful yet wearable clothes (look at the coat above for example) but they also bring together emerging bands during their ‘Warehouse Roadshow’. The first inaugural concert is in Amsterdam, followed by other venues across Europe. And this all to celebrate their first store on the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam.
Now you’re in Amsterdam, you want to see the real city, the Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren way. Make sure to stop by at the following locations:
- George Deli for the best tomato soup & club sandwiches in the city.
- Lion Noir for a cocktail near the fire place or a dinner upstairs.
- Dinner at Bar Moustache in the Utrechtsestraat – nearby Hotel V. Suitable to this month of Movember.
- For a very special dining experience go to REM Island. Opened this summer on a former helicopter platform.
- Mazzo is definitely a must. The interior is beautiful. The pizza’s affordable and delicious.
- Hotel de Goudfazant is a well-known name in Amsterdam. It’s there for ages – on the other side of the river het IJ, but well worth the trip.
- Same about Proef on the Westergasfabriek area. It’s not easy to find, but you’ll love this honest and funny eco spot.
Please note: it’s advisable to make a reservation at the restaurants. Better safe than sorry.
In need for culture?
Don’t forget to visit FOAM (photography museum which now host an exhibition called ‘the future of photography’) and Eduard Planting Gallery (which shows work of Dutch photographer Marie Cécile Thijs). When you’re in Amsterdam, the IDFA (International Documentary Film Festival) takes place.
The best hotels in Amsterdam
Why choose for Hotel V: perfect location
Why choose for CitizenM: affordable option
Why choose for Lloyd Hotel: book the groupie room and take your fans with you (written especially for Metronomy)
Why choose for Conscious Hotel: affordable and eco.
Why choose for Canal House: as if you’re in a museum itself
Print this Google Maps document to discover the city, enjoy!
Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply x Petite Passport weergeven op een grotere kaart
Check out: www.denimandsupply.com
Tags: 15 november, Amsterdam, amsterdam guide, fashion, hotels, kalverstraat, metronomy concert, new store in amsterdam, pauline egge, petitepassport, ralph lauren, ralph lauren denim supply x petite passport, restaurants