Let’s start this new year with my Hotspot Bucket List. Publiced originally on October 20, 2010 I have already made a lot of my wishes come true. Like staying in the Story Hotel and have dinner at the Goudfazant. This year there are a few new ones on the list. Like Madrid, my Birthday plan in New York and a yogaholiday in Marrakech. I’m also very, very curious about your 2012
Bucket Hotspot List – share it in the comments area.
Top 10 2012:
- Stay at Aire de Bardenas in Spain (I have the best boyfriend in the world, because he takes me next weekend!)
- Stay at Verne Dreaming in Gent – and visit le Jardin Bohémien and i/Object café and hotel (open in March)
- For my 30th Birthday I want to go to New York and sleep in all of the following hotels for one night. Ace Hotel New York , Americano Hotel, MySuites, NoMad Hotel, Standard Hotel, the Dream, Yotel, Williamsburg Hotel and the Nolitan. Furthermore go to Villa Pacri, the John Dory Oyster Bar, Sea Thai, the Dutch, Redfarm and more.
- Go to Papaya Playa Project in Mexico.
- Roadtrip through France. Stops at La Coorniche, Pujol, Casa Honore, La Feline Blanche, Hotel Sezz, la Suite Cassis.
- Go to London again. Stay at Shoreditch Rooms, eat at Pizza West and at Grab Thai Street Kitchen.
- Stay at Praktik Metropol in Madrid, eat at Luzi Bombon, Magasand and el Taller de la Hamburgesa.
- Going on a casa di yoga holiday to Marrakech in November.
- Going to Bodrum to stay at Med-inn.
- Go to Hamburg for a stay at 25Hours Hotel Hafencity.
What’s high on your Bucket List?