PETITE PASSPORT | I'M GOING TO NEW YORK, ANY TIPS? - PETITE PASSPORT
22751
single,single-post,postid-22751,single-format-gallery,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,boxed,,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.2.3,vc_responsive

I’M GOING TO NEW YORK, ANY TIPS?

imgoingtonewyork

Today is the day! I’m going to New York. And I can’t wait. Since my last visit there are so many new spots I want to visit so I can’t wait to see places like the Musket Room, the Butcher’s Daughter and Atrium in real life. When I was in NY in 2012 the Wythe Hotel just opened its doors and although I made a report, I didn’t sleep there. And that’s something I’m gonna do this time!

Wanna travel with me to New York? Join me on Instagram and I will take you with me through Nolita, Tribeca and Williamsburg. See you there tomorrow!

Ofcourse I love to hear about your recommendations! What places can’t I miss?

x Pauline

7 Comments

• Nikki

01.02.2014 at 02:35 Reply

We live in Brooklyn! Here is our guide: https://bonvoyaging.com/ncohen/81-escape-to-brooklyn. Let us know if you need any recommendations or a tour from a local. :)

• Adrien

01.02.2014 at 00:00 Reply

Hi Pauline – here is some spots I do recommend and that should pair well with the flavor of this blog ;)
    East Village – Order the special menu at Westville East on Ave A ; Go for the kale and pear salad at Brindle Room on 10th (especially after sweating at Russian&Turkish Baths); Go paleo at Hearth or Terroir on 12th ; and do the $12 special before 7pm at Upstate with oysters and local beer at the counter.

Hope it will help. Enjoy your trip. Thanks for all your articles.

• Adrien

01.02.2014 at 00:08 Reply

Ps. The recent McNally Stationary&Paper store on Mulberry St. is truly inspirational for workspace.

• Christina

01.02.2014 at 21:56 Reply

Check out the new restaurant, Narcissa, at The Standard, East Village!

• katrine

01.02.2014 at 19:49 Reply

i’m going this Friday so will definitely follow your posts!

• petitepassport

01.02.2014 at 16:53 Reply

Oh, wow, have fun! I hope I could inspire you with some of the recommendations :)