I’M GOING TO SINGAPORE, ANY TIPS?

March 26th, 2014

imgoingtosingapore

This time I’m gonna follow the advice of the Dalai Lama - Go at least once a year to a place you have never been before – and travel to Singapore. I’ve never been to this amazing city which is called the gateway to Asia. But I’ve got a lot of fantastic places I want to visit and share it with you for your next trip. From restaurants to shops and from cool coffee places to hotels. Tomorrow I’m boarding the airplane of Singapore Airlines and fly to Singapore to see the Marina Bay Sands, go to the World Gourmet Summit and visit places like the Wanderlust Hotel, Mex Out and Kith Cafe.

Follow me during the trip on Instagram and travel with me in my virtual suitcase! After that I will share all my favorite discoveries on my blog. And I hope to inspire you for your next trip or stopover.

If you have any tips I love to add them to my itinerary, thank you!

x Pauline

Schermafbeelding 2014-03-26 om 09.36.20

My trip is sponsored by Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines flies seven days a week from Amsterdam to Singapore. Check their site for the best rates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “I’M GOING TO SINGAPORE, ANY TIPS?”

1. Deepa says:

Gardens by the Bay – amazing indoor gardens, green architecture and design
    Ann Siang Hill – great little street in Chinatown with fun, funky shops. Stop at nearby Maxwell Market for the famous Tian Tian Chicken Rice, with Anthony Bourdain’s stamp of approval
    Ion Orchard – huge modern shopping center with luxury brands on floors 0 and up
    Cocktails at the Equinox Bar (I think it’s called City Space now) at the 71st floor of the Swissotel Stamford. Best view of Singapore by night.
    Lived in Singapore for 3 years, it’s a great place to visit. Eat as much as you can, the food is awesome everywhere! Have fun Pauline!

2. souperman says:

you should go pay a visit to a quaint small little town call tiong bahru (Yong Siak Street), a few interesting coffee place (40 hands, tiong bahru bakery…. keong saik street area (near chinatown) and robertson quay are great places to go for dinner! Should pay a visit to a new establishment call Wheeler’s Yard at jalan ampas, worth a visit! there are a lot more places, can’t name it at an instant!

from,
    a true blue native singaporean

3. Ingrid says:

Irene Hoofs of Bloesem has just opened her gorgeous shop – looks like a ‘must see’ !
    Details here:

And thank you for all your great Barcelona tips which I’m putting to good use now :-)

Enjoy Singapore!

• Pauline Egge says:

Thanks Ingrid for the recommendation! I went there and it was indeed a gorgeous shop!

And you’re welcome for all the Barcelona tips. Great city right?

Have a good weekend, best wishes, Pauline

4. Carm says:

Singapore has an incredible array of boutique hostels around. The art scene is also pretty interesting..There’s a lot to see..The museums, Marina Bay,the Botanical Gardens, the Esplanade, etc. It’s also famous for food like the classic favorite laksa and chicken rice.. :-)

• Pauline Egge says:

Thanks for your recommendations Carm! I really loved Singapore. Wish I was back for some chicken rice ;) Have a lovely weekend!