MADRID ON PETITE PASSPORT
Last weekend I went to Madrid, a beautiful city which happened to be sunny with temperatures around 16 degrees. In the New Year I’m gonna show you all of my new discoveries, but today I like to present you a slideshow of places I have visited. The best area to go to is Malasana, above Chueca, where you will find wonderful spots like Dray Martina, Pez and Do Design. Even more to the north, close to Luzi Bombon, I went to The Hovse, a stunning pop up store. More to the South, close to Plaza Mayor, you will find a new hostel called The Hat where I stayed in a double room and had breakfast in the sun on their beautiful rooftop terrace. Furthermore I also stayed at Praktik Metropol in the most beautiful room of the hotel (trust me: I already stayed in three of them), the Gran Via Corner Suite. Definitely worth booking if you’re going on a romantic trip for two. Trust me!
Keep an eye on my website for all the new discoveries and Tried & Tested’s! Soon online on Petite Passport.
1. Our room at The Hat in Madrid
2. Walking through Madrid and seeing this: wow!
3. The Hovse
4. The view from the Praktik Metropol rooftop terrace.
5. Our Gran Via Corner Room at the Praktik Metropol
6. Do Design
7. Dray Martina
8. D-stage, Diego Guerrero’s newest restaurant which already received its first Michelin Star 6 months after opening
9. The breakfast room at Hotel URSO
10. View from Praktik Metropol