5 X PINK HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
Because of the chairs in the new restaurant Citroën in Amsterdam (read my Tried & Tested here) I fell in love with the color pink and thought about trading my own chairs on the dining table in for these pink Revolt ones. But instead of changing my interior I started to browse through my hotspot archive to make a top 5 of the most beautiful addresses in flamingo pink. Not that girly, girly. If you’re a man you also feel welcome there, because of the industrial environment for example or the art. Okay: take a pink macaron and enjoy these pink places!
1. Restaurant Citroën in Amsterdam. Love the pink Revolt chairs big time.
2. Sketch in London. A pink oasis by India Mahdavi and David Shrigley whose plates, cups and illustrations on the wall say things like: Stick your Synthetic Burger Up Your Arse. Not that girly, girly, you see?
3. The couch in the bar of the Sea Containers Hotel in London is pink. A perfect place to drink some cocktails.
4. Okay this is a fictive hotel but wouldn’t you want to stay here?
5. The rooms of the New Hotel in Athens are bright and have a zen-like interior on one side, but a beautiful pink wall on the other. Love it!