10 X THE BEST PLACES IN ANTWERP
Planning a trip to Antwerp soon? This is my list of places you can’t miss.
1. The hottest place to stay is August in Antwerp, a hotel in a former cloister designed by Vincent van Duysen.
2. If you have something to celebrate, reserve a table at The Jane or the Upper Room Bar.
3. Go to St Vincents for their beautiful collection, gallery and the good coffee.
4. If you love books, you can’t miss a visit to Buch Bar.
5. Graanmarkt 13 is also designed by Vincent van Duysen. You can stay here, shop for their beautiful brands – and own collection – and have lunch or dinner at the restaurant by Seppe Nobels.
6. Tinsel on ‘t Zuid is a good place for a healthy lunch.
7. If you want to be inspired go to a Gathering or Masterclass at Jackie Boheme.
8. Shopping for plants? The Plant Corner is the place to go.
9. Pakt is a creative area close to August and The Jane. I really liked the pizzas at Standard.
10. If you love fish go to the newly opened Fiskeskur on ‘t Eilandje.