July 15th, 2010
3 reasons to stay here:
- Small but cool accomodation: only 7 rooms, perfect for a stopover in Kuala Lumpur.
- If you like semi-outdoor bathrooms.
- If you like the recycling issue: for example the doors and timber are more than 50 years old and were sourced from old kampungs.
From 50 euro a night. Check out: www.tenggiri.com
June 19th, 2010
3 reasons to dine here:
- Because of the chalkboard interior, very Philippe Starckish.
- If you like noodles, it’s their main dish.
- If you’re in boring company, it will take you an entire evening to read the Noodle etiquette on the chalkboard
No website, 2F-29, Bangsar Village II, No 2, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru
Image from Friedchillies.com