I’M GOING TO MEXICO, ANY TIPS?

imgoingtomexico1

And after the winter in New York, I’m going to the white sandy beaches of Tulum. And in particular to Papaya Playa Project! A hotel I want to visit for ages already – since they opened as a pop up hotel by designhotels.com.  And ofcourse I’m bringing my telephone – no we’re not going on a digital detox holiday – so be prepared for an overload of beach, sea and sun pictures. Just to boost your Vitamin D levels and to inspire you to go there yourself one day!

Join me on Instagram to travel with me to Tulum.

And ofcourse I love to hear about your recommendations. What can’t I miss in that area? Let me know!

Thank you! x Pauline

7 Comments

• franvis

07.02.2014 at 23:21 Reply

Hi Petite,

It’s not in Tulum, but at Playa del Carmen: Hotel Basico!
    But it seems to be closed… all that’s left is a sweet reminder of what must have been a great place to stay: http://www.yatzer.com/Hotel-Basico-in-Playa-Del-Carmen-Mexico

Enjoy Mx!

Franvis

• petitepassport

07.02.2014 at 16:52 Reply

Hi Franvis,

Thanks for your comment! And you’re right: Hotel Basico is closed now. It’s a shame because it was such a stunning place. I’ve been there a few years ago and loved the atmosphere and rooftop pools. But now I fell in love with Tulum! (more about that in my post later this month).

Best wishes, Pauline

• naomi

07.02.2014 at 21:51 Reply

hope they are still there, really nice place.

• Rianne

07.02.2014 at 13:36 Reply

I’ve never been in Mexico before, so can’t give you any advise or tips. I’m looking forward to reading about & seeing the pictures from your travels there!

• evelien schotsman

07.02.2014 at 15:15 Reply

We are heading for Tulum with Xmas, Can anybody give an update on the situation of the seaweed plague on the beaches ?

Thanks!

Evelien &Bobbie
    Amsterdam

• Pauline Egge

07.02.2014 at 16:46 Reply

Hi Evelien and Bobby, thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about the status of the seaweed plague on the beaches of Tulum. Have a great time in Mexico! Pauline

• Evelien Peeters

07.02.2014 at 16:00 Reply

hey Pauline, Heb jij toevallig verblijftips voor Mexico city? Bij voorkeur Roma Norte. Alvast erg dank!