10 x THE BEST PLACES IN BARCELONA
1. Start your day with a delicious breakfast at Little Fern in Poblenou.
2. Explore the city by bike and see all the beautiful sights such as the Sagrada Familia, the Arc de Triomf and the beach.
3. Enjoy a coffee break at Three Marks Coffee.
4. Have a healthy plant-based lunch at Flax & Kale and try one of their kombuchas.
5. Relax on one of the lovely rooftops Barcelona has (pictured the rooftop of Yurbban Passage).
6. Go to a food or design market like MyBarrio (pictured), Van Van Market or All Those.
7. Shop magazines, books, and plants at Espai Joliu.
8. Have dinner at Cecconi’s if you love Italian food.
9. Escape to Little Beach House Barcelona.
10. Buy The brand new Barcelona Guide for the most up-to-date addresses: a minimalistic coffee bar that only opened a few weeks ago, a restaurant where the focus is on Middle-Eastern dishes and an amazing pizza place, among others! Enjoy!