Petite Passport is an international platform for design travelers. Through eight city guides, an annual magazine, a website and social media channels owner Pauline Egge informs readers about the most beautiful new addresses at home and abroad, and also shares the stories of the people behind those inspiring places. Do you want to be part of the new plans from Petite Passport? Then I am looking for you!
– Writing content for social media, the site and the guides
– Creating newsletters
– Preparing the guides and magazine in InDesign
– Doing all-round activities such as checking opening hours in the guides, customer service, requesting images and increasing engagement on Instagram
– HBO/WO educated in design, (online) media, journalism, marketing or communication
– Creative, independent, precise and a go-getter mentality
– Interest in design, hotspots & travel
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English
– Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress
– Experience with social media and content creation is a plus
What we offer
An independent and educational internship where you’ll learn how to publish travel guides and share the most beautiful addresses with an inspiring group of people. You will work independently and meet weekly with Pauline to review the tasks of the week. The internship period is in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Send your resume to Pauline at email@example.com. Looking forward to hear from you!